Tuesday, 16 September 2014

First project


Here it is, after working at it for over 2 weeks and thinking about it a whole lot longer. My blog. It’s not really the first one, but I do consider it to be the first “real” one. One I want to put my energy to. Because now I feel like my blog has a purpose. I know what I want to write about and I’m not just “doing something”. I think that’s important for the success of any project. To know exactly what you want to do and what you want to achieve with it.


This weekend is the first weekend of autumn so I’m ready only just in time with my first project. I want to show you how you can somewhat follow the major fashion trends without needing a loan. So I have been doing some research by reading fashion magazines and looking at website of different affordable stores to find the cheaper equivalent of those fashion trends. However I do want to point out that I don’t believe you should follow any trends like a slave. To me the most important part of fashion is to express who you really are, not to become someone you’re not. So find your own style, experiment but stay true to who you really are. I hope my next series of articles may help you find inspiration for just that.

Your thoughts?

Are you interested in fashion or does it not really matter much to you what you’re wearing? What’s more important: Fashion or style and image?


Love, Kitty.



No comments:

Post a Comment