Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Birds in the park

Chica dress by Louche



Here comes the sun! School has started and then the sun comes out to shine once more. Time for me to put on this summer dress from Louche. Since birds and feathers are one of the new trends for this year’s fall/winter season, this look is bang on trend. Simply add a pair of stockings and a blazer and you’re good to go.


Feather earings by Claire's
Louche is a reasonably affordable British label I discovered when I visited London two years ago and I instantly fell in love. From that very moment my favourite shop was Joy the Store, their other labels are somewhat in the same style and therefore worth checking out! They also sell the cutest knickknacks, like notebooks, mugs, boxes… In short: Heaven for someone like me, with an inexplicable attraction to all this cuteness. 

Beige pumps by Linea Loresi

I paired this look with a purse my grandmother found in her closet and decided she wasn’t planning on using it anymore.

Rectangle purse by Marta Ponti

I chose to wear simple beige pumps as this is summer look (which might not have been the wisest decision with the wet grass). During fall I’d wear this dress with black pumps or mary janes.

Watch by Claire's

Your thoughts?

Will you wear birds and/or feathers? Have you ever heard of Louche? If yes, what’s your opinion? If no, check it out!
Love, Kitty.



No comments:

Post a Comment